- Once you have completed your PhD admission application in eVision, you will be sent an alert to your eVision portal inviting you to submit a scholarship application.
- Go to My Scholarships and Awards.
- Upload information for your application:
- A up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) that includes your publications in APA style format and clearly outlines your research experience
- Abstracts or title pages of any published works under Research Experience
- You will also be asked to provide "further supporting documentation". This is optional and can include documents such as the programme or grading information for your most recent relevant qualification, additional references, a brief overview of your most recent research, thesis examination reports (for ungraded research), or an explanation for a low grade. This supporting documentation varies for each student given their circumstances, and it is common for students not to require these additional documents.
For more information, see the Graduate Research School website or contact AskOtago.