If your passport is about to or has expired, contact your nearest embassy, consulate, or high commission and ask for instructions on how to renew your passport. An expired passport can have an impact on your enrolment.

New Zealand Foreign Affairs & Trade — Foreign representatives to New Zealand

If you need a letter from the University of Otago to confirm you are a full-time student for passport renewal, you can download it from your eVision portal, under Programmes and Papers.

Apply for a new passport well before your current passport expires. When you receive the new passport, you will need to apply for a new student visa or visa transfer.

Email Student Visa Services at: for information on updating your passport and visa records in eVision, to ensure that you maintain access to Blackboard, Wi-Fi, and other University services.

Related Articles (1)

Comments (0)