Your access to resources is linked to your enrolment. Once you have completed your course declaration, access will be granted. If you do not have access after this, contact AskOtago

Extensions to access to resources for students must be requested by the appropriate associate dean of academic studies. Extension requests from teaching departments, programme co-ordinators, or students cannot be acted on.

Postgraduate students on publishing bursaries do not have any additional access to resources beyond the standard nine months, or until they submit their thesis, whichever is earliest.

Access can also be removed for students who are debtors to the University of Otago and will be reinstated upon resolution of the debt.