The Otago Tertiary Chaplains provide a range of pastoral care and spiritual services including:
- Blessing your room or flat
- Facilitating interfaith conversations
- Liaison with and referral to other services, local churches and faith communities
- Settling into University life and helping with homesickness
- Spiritual support and direction for individuals or groups
- Supporting Christian groups on campus
- Visiting your college
- Weddings, funerals, memorials, or thanksgiving services
- Worship opportunities
You can find the Chaplaincy lounge and offices in the Upper Room on the mezzanine of the University Union building on the Dunedin campus. There are also prayer rooms in other areas of the campus.
Any student or staff member, whatever their beliefs, can seek help or advice from the chaplains about any matter, religious or otherwise.
For enquiries, contact the University chaplains at email@example.com
Prayer rooms may require card access. Refer to chaplains for enquiries.
See also: OUSA spaces/rooms on the Dunedin campus