If you have made changes to your specialisation (majors or minors) or qualification, the next time you enter your paper selection in eVision you will be asked to allocate your papers to your new specialisation or qualification.
To allocate your papers:
- Log in to eVision
- Under My programmes and papers, select Change your Course.
- Follow the prompts to get to the Paper Selection screen via Select papers or Add/Delete Papers.
- On the Paper Selection screen, you will see a list of papers you have already selected or completed, each with a drop-down box to select.
- For each paper, from the drop-down box provided, select the top box.
- Once all papers have been allocated, submit the changes.
- You can then continue with Paper selection or Change of Course as normal.