To request Special Permission you will need to advance past the Paper Selection page in eVision and continue until you see the yellow Request Special Permission button, then follow the prompts:
- In eVision, navigate to Papers and Programmes. Then either:
- Click on the name of your programme, select Course Enrolment, and proceed to Paper Selection or:
- Click on the Change your Course button, then follow the prompts to Add or delete papers/Change papers.
- In Paper Selection, select your papers with the controls on the left, to add them to the list on the right. You may need to scroll down to see all paper selection options. If you are unable to add a paper/papers here, click Continue to proceed to the next step. You will be prompted to confirm the current selection (even if there are no papers on this screen, click Save and continue to proceed).
- Proceed until you see the yellow Request Special Permission button, click on this.
- Select a category of Special Permission from the options. See the related article Special Permission papers for more information.
- Complete the steps to enter the paper you wish to apply for. Provide a reason and/or evidence for your Special Permission request. This will be sent to the department for assessment.
- You will then need to submit your Special Permission request.
- On the following page, if you want to apply for more papers via Special Permission, select Request Special Permission again and repeat the process for each paper you wish to apply for.
- After you have completed your Special Permission request/s, you will need to submit your Paper Selection/Change of Course request for approval on the Review and submit page by selecting Submit.