- Summer School fees are due by Friday 13 January 2023
- If you're enrolled for study at the start of the academic year, your fees are due by Friday 10 February 2023
- If you're enrolled for semester 2 study only, your fees are due by Monday 10 July 2023
Accounts not paid by the due date will incur a late payment fee of $100.
The dates noted above are the University due dates for payment of fees. If you're applying for a student visa and you are a new international student, you will need to pay your fees in full before submitting your student visa application.
New Zealand Immigration—Study in New Zealand
If you have any queries contact Student Visa Services:
Tel +64 3 479 4569
Immigration and Visa Information
See the related article: Revenue management contacts for contact details for referring tuition fee queries.
Information relating to the generation of 2023 tuition fee invoicing
- 2023 tuition fee invoices for 6th year Medicine students and Bachelor of Pharmacy with Honours students have been issued on Tuesday 6 December 2022. Due date for fee payment is Friday 13 January 2023
- 2023 tuition fee invoices for students commencing 2023 study at Summer School will be issued from Tuesday 6 December 2022. Due date for payment of Summer School fees is Friday 13 January 2023; all other papers enrolled for are due for payment by Friday 10 February 2023
- 2023 Thesis Postgraduate students who are course approved will start to have their tuition fee invoices issued from Wednesday 7 December 2022. Due date for fee payment is Friday 10 February 2023
- 2023 tuition fee invoices for all other students will be released in January 2023, after NCEA processing has been completed
If a student is unsure whether their fees are due by the general due date (10 February) or by the due date listed on their invoice, they should go off the due date on their invoice. Student Finance have to give students 20 days to pay, so any students who applied less than 20 days before 10 February will have a later due date.