If your employer or another third party is paying your tuition fees they will need to provide the following information:

  • A request for a third party invoice
  • Contact details of person requesting the invoice
  • How much the employer will be paying
  • Your full name and student ID number

This can be provided by logging an enquiry with AskOtago.

Student Finance will liaise with your employer and issue the tuition fee invoice directly to them. Your tuition fee account will be updated to reflect the portion of fees being paid by your employer.

Related Articles (1)