You will need to complete an online application form for:
- English Language Centre (Te Puna o te Kī)
- Pathway programme (Te Huarahi)
- Bridging programme
To make an application:
- Go to the Online Application Form
- Complete the sections of the online application form that are relevant what you are applying for.
- Upload copies of certain documents to complete your application. These will differ depending on the course that you are applying for.
- If you need assistance or advice with your application, please contact the Admissions team: email@example.com
- If applying for Homestay only, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper application form