You can provide requested certified documentation electronically:

  1. Obtain the certified documentation.
  2. Log in to eVision
  3. Go to the admission task that requests your documents.
  4. Upload copies following the instructions.

To supply documents in person, visit one of the AskOtago Hubs with your documents.

Related Articles (1)