• If you are a current student, a paper copy of your transcript will be sent to your home university once your exam results are confirmed
  • If you are a former student, your transcript from your Study Abroad/student exchange at the University of Otago is available electronically in the My eQuals system

If you need help with publishing or accessing your transcript in My eQuals, contact AskOtago

Further information

Related Articles (1)