Processing of submitted courses begins from mid-September in the year preceding enrolment. Each course of study is reviewed individually and approval timeframes vary, depending on a number of factors, including if you:
- Are enrolling for a single or double degree
- Are required to provide any additional documentation
- Are taking any Summer School papers
- Have a timetable clash
- Have applied for any papers requiring Special or Departmental Permission
- Intend to complete your qualification in the current year
At certain times of year, the volume of submitted courses may also play a part in the time taken for your course to be assessed. Approvals are processed from oldest to newest.
You will be notified through eVision when your course has been approved, or if there are any changes that need to be made.