AskStudent IT are the student-based IT support team located at the AskOtago Central Hub on the Dunedin campus, available Monday to Friday, 8:30am–5:00pm (closed Saturday and Sunday).
AskStudent IT Representatives can help you with your computer issues and general enquiries that you may have while you are studying:
- Changing your password
- Connecting to the University student wireless network
- Computer issues
- Giving advice or showing you how to use a particular software
- Installing course-related software
- Personal computer and mobile device queries
- Student Desktop support and much more!
Contact AskStudent IT in person at the AskOtago Central Hub, Dunedin campus, or:
+64 3 479 5170