Postgraduate students (excluding master's by research and doctoral) who have completed course declaration can withdraw from papers via Change of Course in eVision. It is recommended students discuss their desired changes with a departmental adviser prior to making these.

Doctoral students need to email to initiate withdrawal from a paper.