The University of Otago offers a number of Health Sciences professional programmes. See each programme page for the different entry categories and guidelines:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Dental Technology (BDentTech)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLSc)
- Bachelor of Oral Health (BOH)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPhty)
- Bachelor of Radiation Therapy (BRT)
Seek course advice if you wish to discuss which programme is right for you:
You can apply for the Health Sciences professional programmes between 1 August and 15 September for entry in the following year (except for the "Alternative" entry category for Medicine, which is open for applications between 1 April and 1 May for entry in the following year).
If you need to amend an already-submitted application before the closing date of 15 September, contact AskOtago.
Information for AskOtago staff is available on the HSUPP SharePoint site