If you are studying a general bachelor's degree, there is no requirement to provide notification if you are taking leave from study, but you will need to cancel study.

If you are studying a specialised bachelor's degree, or have been accepted into a paper with specific restrictions (such as Performing Arts or Music), you will need to contact your teaching department to discuss arrangements for taking any time off from study.

If you are not enrolled for two consecutive years, you will need to reapply for admission into your chosen programme of study.

Further information