Students on conditional enrolment are encouraged to make use of the support services available, and to discuss options with a Designated Adviser of Studies. All Student Development Advisers are Designated Advisers of Studies. This means students on conditional enrolment can speak with anyone in Student Development.

If you are on conditional enrolment, we recommend you seek advice from Student Development:

Make an appointment
Drop-in advice
Request course advice callback or email

Information about support services is included in the conditional enrolment alert in your eVision portal and can also be found on the Student Services page:

Log in to eVision
Student Services

Further information

Conditional Enrolment
Designated Adviser of Studies
Student Development